29 May 2007

Report: fertilization

lalalala. Hmmmhmmmmhmmm.

We're having pasta for dinner. We'd have it with peas, but we don't have any peas.

lalalala. hmmmhmmmmhmmmm.

Wonder what's on tv tonight?

lalalala. hmmmhmmmmhmmmm.


What? You were expecting maybe a fertility report?

Oh, okay.

Two little eggies divided! A third might have some action, but we'll see how MB Slow Start fares tomorrow. The fourth egg wasn't mature. Hubby says that comes from his side of the family. Hubby also pointed out that we are 100% improved from last cycle, where we only had one embie.

Transfer is tomorrow at 10:45am.

And I already can't stand the 2ww.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 29/5/07 5:34 a.m., Blogger Stacie said...

I like your husband's way of thinking! Great report and I bet the third catches up tomorrow. Be thinking about you and sending good vibes on your big day!

 
At 29/5/07 5:35 a.m., Blogger Stacie said...

That should read, "I'll be thinking about you..."

 
At 29/5/07 7:55 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

Hurrah! Good luck again, for the next bit this time...

Bea

 
At 29/5/07 11:20 a.m., Blogger Thalia said...

fantastic news, hope they're still going strong today.

 
At 29/5/07 5:59 p.m., Blogger Ms. Perky said...

fantastic news! I'll keep checking in on you!

 
At 29/5/07 8:01 p.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

I've got tears in my eyes! I hope things continue well :-)

 
At 30/5/07 1:01 a.m., Blogger miriamp said...

How exactly is a not-mature-enough-to- really-be-introduced-to-sperm egg from *his* side of the family?

But anyway, that's wonderful! You have totally made my day. Time to kick up the davening!

(And why do I always have to enter the anti-bot code twice? I'm beginning to think I can't actually read!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home