19 May 2007

Never let a man do a woman's job

I had to have the clinic call Hubby because I wasn't sure I'd be in my office when they called.

Hubby finally decides to tell me they called, and this is what he says:
"They said keep doing what you're doing for Sat and Sun, and come in for a blood test 8am Monday."

Um, what? What were the numbers? Was it low? Okay? Low-ish, but they're holding out until Monday? WHAT???

After having our first cycle nearly cancelled because of my low response, I can't believe he didn't think to ask.

He didn't even ask about an ultrasound. I have nothing.

Of course, he is calling them back. You didn't think I'd let him get away with that, did you?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 19/5/07 11:31 a.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

Oh dear! It doesn't sound like you're being cancelled though. That's something at least. :-)

 
At 19/5/07 3:57 p.m., Blogger Thalia said...

Boy I really hate it when they don't give you the juicy numbers. Let's face it, though, the numbers aren't going to tell you much at this stage. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home