30 May 2007

Making the grade

Wow, I totally did not feel this bad last time around. I can barely stand upright, and I'm popping back the Tylenol like the M&M's I'm also popping back (nurse's orders. honest!).

So my embies won't make the honour roll, but they'll get into a good college:
Number 1 embie was stage 4, with a grade of B
Number 2 embie was stage 2, with a grade of B+

What? You guys couldn't work a little harder for an A?

Both emblets were hatched. All that's left is the praying. And let me tell you, I'll be praying HARD.

Funny, last cycle, we had 3 eggs retrieved, 2 ICSI'd, and 1 embryo. This time, we had 4 eggs retrieved, 3 ICSI'd, and 2 embryos.

Beta is June 13. Maybe I'm going to have to force myself to learn to knit.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 30/5/07 3:55 a.m., Blogger Erin said...

I'm praying for them, also.

 
At 30/5/07 5:30 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

Whatever makes the wait go by. Hoping, wishing, praying it all works this time... the hatching sounds good and the grades are perfectly adequate, even if you were hoping for As.

Bea

 
At 30/5/07 9:57 a.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

I'm praying for you too :-) B's are great! Take it easy!

 
At 30/5/07 5:21 p.m., Blogger Nearlydawn said...

Woo Hoo!! You got 2 good eggs!! LOL Well, they are embies now, actually, but I couldn't avoid the pun. :) When do you go in for the transfer?

 
At 30/5/07 5:38 p.m., Blogger megan said...

wishing you the best.

 
At 30/5/07 9:52 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you in the coming 2 weeks.

 
At 30/5/07 10:40 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes!!!! I truly appreciate them.

Nearlydawn - transfer was Tuesday morning, the 29th!

 
At 30/5/07 11:46 p.m., Blogger miriamp said...

There's nothing wrong with B+. Stick, little embies, stick!

 
At 31/5/07 2:54 a.m., Blogger Nearlydawn said...

Oh, man, I totally missed that fact! Sorry! I've been keeping up, so I'm not sure how I missed it, Doh!

Well then, go embies go, stick, stick, stick, beat that team! I'm cheering for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home