11 October 2007

Bathtub blessings

We interrupt these whiny, poor-me postings for a special message...

I just have to say - I have the best Hubby in the whole world. Last night was mikvah night, and I was a little stressed trying to figure out how I was going to get ready in time, since I get home from work late. I had meant to ask Hubby to rinse out the tub for me because he gets home earlier than I do (hey, we have a tub-happy dog, so it needs rinsing in between cleanings), but I forgot.

I got home, raced in the door, and caught Hubby closing the door to the bedroom, so I suspected he had made the bedroom nice and purty, but the surprise was in the bathroom. He not only rinsed the tub, he decided to scrub it for me, placed flowers in a vase, lit a few candles and put my "mikvah-prep table" next to the tub.

Did I mention the glass of wine he had waiting for me when I walked in the door?

I am one lucky ducky.

We now return to our regularly scheduled whine.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 11/10/07 3:36 a.m., Blogger shanna said...

Incredibly lucky duck, you are. I love my husband to bits, and I know he loves me, but I've never gotten such treatment!

 
At 11/10/07 10:00 a.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

Wow! You're both lucky - he's lucky because you appreciate him :-)

 
At 11/10/07 10:04 a.m., Blogger Leah Goodman said...

holy moly! that's seriously impressive!
You are truly blessed to have such a sweet husband.
Wishing you no more mikva nights for a while...

 
At 11/10/07 11:59 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

That's so sweet! He is a good man (maybe you should think about keeping him?)

Bea

 
At 11/10/07 2:34 p.m., Blogger Penny said...

Awww! How wonderful and sweet and you are definitely one lucky (loved) duck! :)

 
At 11/10/07 6:54 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

A fabulous man you have there! :-)

 
At 19/10/07 10:19 a.m., Blogger Stacie said...

He's definitely a keeper!!!!!

 
At 10/12/07 4:03 p.m., Blogger Erin said...

Just wanted to write and hope that everything's OK--it's been a long time since you've posted!

 
At 10/12/07 4:05 p.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

I have also been wondering about you! Have a happy Chanukah :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home