19 September 2007

Go, JLo, Go!

I am SO not a fan, but that might change, since I think she is the first celebrity to come "out" as using infertility treatments to get pg.

Of course, whether that's willingly or un, who knows? B'sha'a tova to JLo & Marc. I hope she speaks out about this, and chooses to be open about her experiences.

And maybe she can convince her celeb peeps to make a donation to a fertility fund.

And convince Celine Dion to become the spokesperson for IAAC in Canada.

Whatever. I'm always happy when ART works for someone.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 20/9/07 2:21 a.m., Blogger Kristen said...

Halle Berry also came out saying she used fertility treatments. She started treatment in February but I'm not sure if it was IVF, donor eggs or what.

It is nice to see someone in the spotlight beating IF. It can give us hope among all the idiots procreating.

 
At 20/9/07 7:30 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

Kudos to JLo. It does up my estimation of her, that's for sure.

Bea

 
At 20/9/07 12:12 p.m., Blogger Stacie said...

I agree that it would be great for JLO to tell all about the ART procedures she underwent. Some people still seem to stigmatize the whole process. Of course those are the people who know the least about it.

I love it when we get to add another tally to the ART scorecard, too. (I am hoping you'll be one of the tallies in the near future)

 
At 20/9/07 2:53 p.m., Blogger shanna said...

Awesome! But...twelve weeks? That's not her first u/s this pregnancy if she did IVF. I wonder why the (proclaimed) uncertainty about twins.

 
At 20/9/07 11:57 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

I just saw another article that said 6 weeks. Which still wouldn't be her first U/S. Maybe they're hinting twins 'cause she's getting really big ;)

 
At 21/9/07 10:08 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

Having spokespersons is good, but with their every move already under such public scrutiny I can imagine the celebs would want to keep ART under wraps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home