11 August 2007

Ready to vacate

I'm trying to be all trendy and make verbs out of nouns ;)

I'm sorry I have no idea what's going on with anyone; I haven't had any time to read blogs, and I feel like I'm missing everyone and everything. I'll keep a, "if anyone is cycling, please bring them success" in my prayers, and healing thoughts to anyone who needs them.

Since we leave on Sunday and it's highly unlikely I'll find time to blog, and tomorrow is Shabbat and I can't blog, this might be it for a little while. But finally, it's a good reason - no moping over failed cycles, no family drama, just a plain, old, ordinary vacation.

Well, maybe it's not so ordinary; it is Israel, after all. A co-worker said, "I hope you have a blast." I explained that's not the best thing to say to someone going to Israel. After a few seconds of confused silence, my co-worker said, "ooooohhhh, right! Yeah, sorry. Have a great time, then."

That's better.

Can't wait! Holy land, here I come.

And maybe - I mean, what's the harm? - just maybe, we'll sneak in a visit to Puah while we're there.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11/8/07 1:12 a.m., Blogger Stacie said...

Enjoy the vacation! Have a wonderful time and come back rested and relaxed! Until then...

 
At 11/8/07 5:50 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

Have a great time, P!

Bea

 
At 11/8/07 10:55 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

Enjoy the time away! Put us and IF out of your mind till you get back.

 
At 16/8/07 7:44 p.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

It's such a shame I was away when you announced you were coming to Israel... in case you do happen to check your comments and want to meet, give me a call or email me and I'll call you...

 
At 27/8/07 9:43 p.m., Blogger Gemini Girl said...

How fun! So jealous! The next time I get to go visit my family in Israel will only be next Rosh Hashana (B"H).
Hope you have a great time and stay in the shade!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home