07 December 2006

Infertility conference in Vancouver

If any of you are from Vancouver, an online friend of mine there who is also struggling with IVF told me about a conference being held there this Sunday. She read about it in the local Jewish paper.

It's at The Schara Tzedeck Synagogue, Sunday, 10 December, 10:30am. Dr. Richard Grazi, the director of the Genesis Fertility Clinic in New York and author of the book, Overcoming Infertility: A Guide for Jewish Couples, will be speaking. I haven't read the book, but I've skimmed it. It's a little intimidating - there's so much information! - but what I did read looked helpful.

I read the article, and it looks like the conference is being geared towards specific Jewish issues, but it could be helpful for non-Jews. And it is free, so what could it hurt?

I'm just grateful anything is being done for us poor Western Canadians. We always get left out of the loop. If anyone goes and wants to report back, let me know and I'll let you guest post!

2 Comments:

At 7/12/06 7:18 p.m., Blogger x said...

So your a westerner eh? I don't live in Toronto, although I do live in Ontario so I guess that's bad enough!

 
At 7/12/06 9:22 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

Vancouver is a bit far. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home