06 October 2006

Tagged!

ms. x tagged me before she got dumped on by jerks and ended her blog. But it was just before Rosh Hashana (what was she thinking?!) so I promised her I'd do it, but after Yom Kippur.

So here goes:

Parsley - the green stuff that Hubby insists on putting on almost all my food. Sometimes I eat it. Mainly only at a Passover seder, after dipping it into salt water.

Cardboard - boxes. I moved a lot as a kid, so we were always packing and unpacking. Usually liquor store boxes; Dad was cheap. When I moved into my current home, I recycled ALL my cardboard boxes. This is the first time in my life, I don't have about 15 boxes broken down and stored somewhere.

Kosher - me! My kitchen, my food. Unnecessarily expensive. Spiritually better for me. Did you know, with all the ruckus various groups make about gays and how the Bible says homosexuality is wrong (we'll go into interpretations another time), the Torah (bible) only mentions homosexuality twice, and one of them is sort of an afterthought. It mentions keeping kosher five separate times. That's why I like this website.

Ice - ice, baby. Yeah, great, now I've got stupid Vanilla Ice in my head. Thanks. Dang-de-de-dang dang-dang-dang.


I think I'll tag:
Thalia
Bea
Lut C.
Erin

With:
mountains
ocean
music
zen

Think of this as just my way of saying thanks for reading and putting up with my lack of posting lately. ;)

4 Comments:

At 6/10/06 8:43 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

I'm so bad at tag games!!! I still have two to do from a few weeks back. :-/

How sad that Mrs. X felt she had to quit her blog because some jerks pounced on her. So far, I've been spared of trolls (knock on wood), and I hope it stays that way for a while still.

Have you had any?

 
At 7/10/06 1:58 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

Eek! A tag. I don't think I met Mrs X, but I'm sad for her blog shut-down as a matter of principle.

Just so you know... I've got a tag pile-up at the moment. It's on my to-do list, though.

Bea

 
At 9/10/06 2:44 p.m., Blogger Thalia said...

I've done mine, thanks for the tag. What a soothing bunch of words you chose!

 
At 10/10/06 10:04 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

Lut & Bea, no worries! And no pressure, I won't be offended if you don't do the tag. Please note how long it took *me* to do this one ;)

Thalia - I didn't realize I picked such a soothing theme! Maybe I'm trying to tell myself something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home