24 October 2006

Buried

Omigosh, how do you people do it?! I started a job a few weeks ago (yay, me.) that hopefully will help us pay some bills and actually save (ha!) some money for another cycle. (I know, it's a dream world, but it's MY dream world.)

After a ridiculous commute, by the time I get home, I am so tired and brain-dead, that I barely have the energy to do the few household chores I do. And don't even talk to me about Mt. Vesuvius aka "exploding pile of laundry." Just. don't. go. there.

How the heck do you guys BLOG??? I'm sneaking this in in between tasks, but I don't normally 'do good blog' under this kind of pressure. Someone let me in on the secret, please? pretty please?

And don't tell me I have to sacrifice any sleep. I need my sleep. Get v cranky without enough sleep. Grrr.

5 Comments:

At 24/10/06 11:13 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

What I want to know is how some people manage to leave comments all over the place. And I'm not talking about the 'me too' short kind.

Congrats with the new job!

 
At 25/10/06 12:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok... well first I started blogging in my spare time, just casually, you know, to relax...

Actually, the answer is I neglect the housework badly, I don't watch TV at all or get out much these days, and I dropped a shift a week at work in order to squeeze in more IVF and blogging. If being flippant wasn't just downright mean, I'd suggest you emmigrate to Australia where IVF is better funded (I am shocked at Canada's policy - something I don't expect from them) so you could save quicker and do the same.

Until then, sleep well, and blog whenever.

Bea

 
At 26/10/06 12:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, I'm supposed to be writing a lecture right now but I'm blogging. And I won't mention your growing laundry pile if you won't mention the fact that I haven't gone grocery shopping in 2 weeks, 'kay?

 
At 27/10/06 9:48 p.m., Blogger x said...

3 little words = BLOG AT WORK.

 
At 31/10/06 1:33 a.m., Blogger projgen said...

lut, I agree - I haven't read any blogs in over a week! I'm so far behind...

Bea, not flippant at all. In fact, it's in our plans to emigrate to Israel because IVF is free there (there are other reasons to go, too!)

erin, what are you eating?! ;)

Jenny, wish I could, wish I could...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home