14 June 2007

Hubby to the rescue!

Hubby actually went to my dr's office. They may stop answering the phones at 4:30, but I guess they still see patients. He explained the situation, put me on the phone, the nurse asked if it was okay to give the results to Hubby, I said "ABSOLUTELY." The nurse called the lab, got the results and gave them to Hubby. After talking it over, we decided to stick with our original plan.

He's coming to pick me up within the hour.

And before you even ask, I couldn't tell anything from the tone of his voice.

I was a basket case when I thought we'd have to wait until "sometime" tomorrow. Remarkably, even though I don't know, I'm fine now. I'll be more fine if it's positive, of course.

Maybe live blogging doesn't suck after all.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 14/6/07 3:26 a.m., Blogger Stacie said...

I can't wait!

Enjoy your evening, and update as soon as you can!

 
At 14/6/07 5:54 a.m., Blogger Nearlydawn said...

Arrgh!! The suspense is killing me!! What was the verdict??

Your hubby is the sweetest thing. Hubby to the rescue indeed!! No matter what you can rest assured that you got a good man. :)

 
At 14/6/07 6:37 a.m., Blogger megan said...

yea hubby! fingers still crossed hard for you (and that's a bit of a feat since i'm cleaning the house in anticipation of company!)

 
At 14/6/07 7:40 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

Oh for fuck's sake!

I call positive.

Bea

 
At 14/6/07 11:38 a.m., Blogger Thalia said...

I can't believe you left us hanging over night. I do hope everything is ok, I really really really do. I'll be back later.

 
At 14/6/07 1:11 p.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

Whatever the outcome, at least you know there are a lot of people who care :-)

I'm definitely hoping your news is good...

 
At 14/6/07 3:07 p.m., Blogger shanna said...

on...edge...of...seat...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home