14 June 2007

Snap!

That's it, I've just snapped. The pressure got to me. My mouse is acting up, and I can't create a thingie that I need to create for work, so I just started crying. Right at my desk. Argh. Fortunately, no one is in my office right now, and the computer guy had just left.

Hubby just called, and was kind of circumspect, so I thought he had news and was just taking his time getting around to telling me, but no. No news. Teasingly, an hour or so ago, his phone blipped, the name of our clinic popped up for a second, but then disappeared. They probably dialed, thinking they needed to answer a question, then read the chart and realized they didn't have my results yet. Whatever, it was a nasty little tease.

Thankfully, I planned ahead and bought M&M's this morning.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 14/6/07 4:34 a.m., Blogger persephone said...

Hugs! Right here with you, sweetheart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home