11 June 2007

Hubby Appreciation Day

With all my griping, whining, cramping/not cramping, etc., etc., I failed to mention something.

I have the best Hubby in the world. He comes with me to every appointment that he can. He's had to miss two because of meetings he couldn't get out of, but otherwise, he's there for every blood draw, every ultrasound.

And while I was stimming, he was in the bathroom with me morning and evening, popping open needle caps for me, prepping the alcohol wipes, collecting the needle wrappers, used cotton balls and wipes and tossing them in the garbage, and putting the used needles in our sharps jar.

He can't take the shots for me (although I'm pretty confident he would, if he could!), but he tries as much as possible to make sure this is something we're both going through, and that I'm not doing all the crap work alone.

And that makes me one very lucky Projgen.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12/6/07 9:27 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

He sounds very sweet. Why not keep him?

Bea

 
At 12/6/07 3:14 p.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

:-) (grinning at Bea's comment). I agree...

 
At 12/6/07 3:15 p.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

Oops, that was me...

 
At 12/6/07 7:26 p.m., Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

And the best of luck on your test today!!!

 
At 12/6/07 8:14 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

I plan to keep him, even though he pissed me off last night ;)

Rachel is it tomorrow in Israel already? My test is the 13th, but MAN! do I wish it were today... I'll hold on to your good luck wishes, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home