17 February 2007

Whoops, here comes another one

A warm, infertility blogger welcome to Kirby. Kirby is another Ortho Jewish blogger, dealing with Male Infertility Factor. I always hate when someone else has to join the club, but as I told Kirby, I'm always so glad there's a club to join. Having someone with whom to share your struggles doesn't necessarily make the struggle easier, but it definitely makes it more tolerable.

Check out her story, and go give her love:
whattoexpect.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 17/2/07 10:38 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

I've added her to my Campfire list, on my blog roll, but haven't been over to say hi yet.

 
At 21/2/07 9:51 p.m., Blogger Ms. Perky said...

I have some mixed feelings. Part of me wants to say "whahoo! Another frummy!" But, um, that's really ridiculous, since I should be sad for her instead.

 
At 22/2/07 1:43 a.m., Blogger projgen said...

Karen, that's exactly how I feel. Yay, one of us! But, damn, another one. Nobody should have to go through this, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but it is nice knowing you're not alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home