29 January 2007

Getting to read me

Hey kids,
I figured out what the problem is with my feed. I don't know why, but I know what.

When you subscribe to my blog with say, bloglines, if you enter my blog URL, Blogger sends back the feed link incorrectly. If you were previously subscribed, please unsubscribe and enter the following:

http://projgen.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I don't know how to reach the lovely souls who have me blog rolled and are just assuming I haven't posted in two months. *sigh* Maybe I should just spam comment every blog out there. Nah, that would be rude ;)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 30/1/07 3:23 p.m., Blogger Thalia said...

I'm glad I decided to check what that red exclamation mark next to your name in bloglines meant. I'll resubscribe now.

 
At 31/1/07 1:11 a.m., Blogger projgen said...

yay! ;)

 
At 5/2/07 4:36 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

You had disappeared from my blog roll entirely! I don't understand how that happened.
I won't know if resubscribing worked until you post again.

 
At 8/2/07 9:53 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

lut - I posted. Just for you ;)

 
At 21/2/07 5:20 p.m., Blogger Erin said...

I saw you on someone else's blogroll and thought, "I haven't read anything by projgen in a really long time." Then I looked at Bloglines and saw that you'd disappeared. I'm glad I finally saw this post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home