19 January 2007

Irked

You know what really irks me? Aside from the fact that since I upgraded to the new blogger, my feeds don't seem to work, so nobody knows I'm posting anything, that is.

What irks me is when people I haven't heard from in ages, who never respond to my "hey, haven't heard from you in awhile, how's it going?" emails, send me spam. Especially those "if you send this to 14 people, you will get good luck. Jane in Boofunk sent it to 20 people, and she won $10 million in the lottery! If you do not forward this within 4 days, bad luck will befall you."

Hate that. If I'm not good enough for you to email a quick, "hey" or to invite me to your tea party, then I am certainly not worthy of being threatened by you via a nonsensical email.

On that note, Shabbat Shalom and have a great weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 19/1/07 10:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can come to my tea party. ; )

~ R ~

 
At 22/1/07 8:38 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

You're right! There's a whole lotta posts here I didn't even know about!

That irks me too. Plus, love the scrubs vid. It's funny, and there's no need to be ashamed.

Bea

 
At 26/1/07 3:19 a.m., Blogger projgen said...

Thanks, Ruth ;)

Ah, Bea - thanks for confirming what I suspected. No one knows I'm posting :( *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home