13 February 2007

Winter-style dreamin'

So I had this dream. I usually have weird dreams that make me go "huh" when I wake up, but this one was so upsetting. (I also dream in colour, which apparently is unusual.)

I dreamt I was in playing in the snow after a big snowfall, making snow angels. You know - where you lie on the ground and swing your arms and legs and make an "angel." Anyway, at one point in my dream, I was standing and let myself fall - floof - onto the snow. Underneath the snowpack was a scale. It must have been a pretty big scale, because it weighed all of me.

And the scale registered that I weighed 160 lbs. I was so happy, because that's an okay weight for doing a cycle. In fact, it's less than the weight I finally weighed right before my last (and only) cycle. In my dream, I didn't have to diet anymore and was ready to start cycling!

The upsetting part was: I woke up. And realized that I still had the same blubbery bottom as before I went to sleep. It was, after all, just a dream.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 14/2/07 1:58 a.m., Blogger Bea said...

Well, I don't think that one's too difficult to interpret...

Sorry it upset you. Dreams can be so vivid and upsetting sometimes.

Bea

 
At 14/2/07 10:05 a.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

That is an unsettling dream. :-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home