21 July 2006

Heaven must be missing a chair

Omigosh. I just went to Costco and while wandering the aisles, I came across a small, black massage chair. Having a chronic condition that requires constant deep massage that I can no longer afford, I'm alway drawn to these things. I have found they're usually nice to sit in, but if you're looking for nirvana, keep going.

This chair is so different. I sat in it for about 20 minutes (no one else was waiting, not to worry. Although, even if they were I probably would have turned into an evil hag, screaming, "BACK! It's MINE!") and was in heaven. It rolls, it compresses, it manipulates, it rubs. I finally was dragged out of it by Hubby. As we were walking and talking, I heard a noise behind me and instinctively turned my head to check it out.

And for the first time in years, I turned my head over 90 degrees and felt NO PAIN.

And I'm still kind of okay today.

I want this chair. All 700 unreachable dollars of it.

5 Comments:

At 22/7/06 1:14 p.m., Blogger Meg said...

PG - My brother has one of these! It rocks my world. I think you can buy ones that are just the massage insert, and you put that on an existing chair. That might be a cheaper option?

 
At 25/7/06 4:54 a.m., Blogger projgen said...

x, I'd prefer the baby fairy visit, but I guess I wouldn't complain if the chair fairy came first.

Meg, I've tested out the cheaper options, and while they feel nice, they don't *work.* They don't give the results (hardly any pain for nearly 24 hours!!!) that this chair does. Can I marry your brother? I'm sure Hubby wouldn't mind.

 
At 26/7/06 7:49 p.m., Blogger GLouise said...

Cool chair!

maybe you could exchange positive blog review for free chair from company?! :)

 
At 26/7/06 10:42 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

glouise, great idea - wonder if they'll go for it? (and welcome!)

 
At 26/7/06 11:06 p.m., Blogger x said...

I LOVE the title of this post. Too funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home