22 February 2006

Why not meme?

Inspired by Tertia. I wanna be blog ho, too!

I don't know where the dancing thing came from (I like dancing around the house, not on stage!) and math should be much higher and engineering should definitely be waaaay lower. Otherwise, I think it's pretty close. Never thought of English as a major, though...


You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English


75%

Dance


67%

Sociology


58%

Theater


58%

Linguistics


50%

Engineering


50%

Psychology


50%

Philosophy


42%

Anthropology


42%

Journalism


33%

Art


33%

Biology


33%

Mathematics


25%

Chemistry


25%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

At 22/2/06 11:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I could have guessed that!

 
At 22/2/06 4:25 p.m., Blogger x said...

It's pretty cool eh? Tertia's blog is the best.
I scored really high on Philosophy and Sociology. I work in insurance, I have no idea where that would fit in. Either way, I don't think I am in the right career.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home