29 December 2005

My blog list just gets longer

Many thanks to Persephone for a wonderful promo. If you are here visiting from her site, thank you, and welcome! I realize a proper introduction is in order, and I'm working on that.

The upside/downside of starting a blog and getting such an introduction is I get a whole new bunch of blogs to check out (Things get IF'fy, Ovaries on Strike today) and add to my blogroll! Lucky me, so many new friends to read! But that's okay, the hubby won't notice that the bathroom hasn't been cleaned in, um, days. Maybe I can teach the dog to do the laundry...

3 Comments:

At 29/12/05 3:52 a.m., Blogger Robber Barren said...

Our bathrooms are just as dirty, so you're not alone in THAT realm either!

 
At 29/12/05 9:28 a.m., Blogger Shelli said...

just wanted to day Baruchim Ha'Bayim! :)

 
At 29/12/05 12:45 p.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

The feeling is mutual. :-)

My bathroom is grubby, my kitchen floor is filthy, ... In life you have to have your priorities. Currently, IF blogging trumps almost everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home