13 June 2006

Call my agent

Ugh, where's my motivation, people? Please. I simply cannot work like this. The mind is so empty it astounds. Seriously. Nuh.thing.there. Empty! EMPTY!*

::sigh::

Anyone got any questions I could answer? Like, what's the boiling point of mercury? How long does my dog have to lick his paw before I finally can't stand the slurping noise anymore? Why wasn't I let on to the cheerleading squad in high school?

::sigh::

Sorry. I'm so happy for Persephone, and cautiously happy for Amanda. And in spite of getting confronted with not one, but two pregnant women this Shabbat, I managed to actually feel happy for them. Even without wine.


*Gratuitous Wings reference

4 Comments:

At 13/6/06 10:28 a.m., Blogger Meg said...

ProjGen - What the hell is a Tootsie roll at the centre of a tootsie pop?? All very disturbing for the uninitiated, I must say...

 
At 13/6/06 10:49 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

Meg, do you not have Tootsie Pops in Australia? You poor deprived child! Tootsie rolls are small chocolate logs that look a bit like small animal excrement, but taste chocolate-ish (it's not chocolate like a choc bar, more like choc & coffee with no milk). A tootsie pop is a lollypop with a tootsie roll in the centre. The "how many licks" campaign was one of the most successful advertising campaigns in American history.

Even if we all did find Mr. Owl a bit disturbing...

 
At 14/6/06 8:59 p.m., Blogger x said...

I love the toostie pop refernce. Paws are better than privates. I swear my dogs going to chew his pecker right off one of these days!

 
At 14/6/06 10:39 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

Jenny, ew. Of course my dog does that too, it just doesn't annoy me as much for some reason.

Remember the old George Carlin routine? "Why does a dog lick his [crotch]? Because he can! If I could reach my [crotch], I'd never leave the house!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home