09 June 2006

BlogBleh-ger

How rude. Here I wanted to post about how I have nothing to post about and Blogger was gunged up the whole day.

So yeah, I have nothing interesting to say. I'm just hanging around waiting on a beta and an ultrasound or two. There are lot of us cycling right now (look how she uses the word "us" as if she were one of them. Ha.), so lots of love is flowing around the 'net.

Oh yeah. I'm also waiting for some kind of update from Persephone. What up? Twins or no twins, 'seph, you have a responsibility to your readers. Give us an update (pictures?!), because we need some sleep. And some Ben-Gay to relieve the cramp in my refresh finger.

6 Comments:

At 10/6/06 12:27 a.m., Blogger Lut C. said...

I'm honored that you've taken such an interest in my very first beta test. I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it.

I truely hope you get to cycle again soon. Being stuck on hold is awful.

On Blogger, I couldn't get logged in to the website either. But I could post via e-mail. In the settings, you can configure a special e-mail address. Whatever you mail to that address is posted on the blog. Cool, huh.

 
At 10/6/06 11:15 a.m., Blogger Meg said...

Hmm... I must have bypassed this blogger F-up overnight for a change. How refreshing (not).

 
At 11/6/06 1:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks. And yes, Blogger can be quite a pain at times.

 
At 11/6/06 6:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true, it seems blogger has been down for days...not our kind of down, but down nonetheless.

 
At 12/6/06 9:18 p.m., Blogger projgen said...

Thanks for that link, Mindy! It was a relief until she posted herself!

 
At 12/6/06 10:20 p.m., Blogger x said...

Blogger has been brutal, if I wasn't so cheap (and lazy) I'd move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home