19 May 2006

Make post get love

//scratching head//

I have a sitemeter on my blog because it's fun to see how people get to me - which sites send you to me (smooches towards my sidebar), what Google searches ("fish as Jewish sign of fertility") bring you to me, what countries (g'day, Australia) you come from, etc. I don't use the information, I don't keep the information; it's purely for my amusement (and a little bit of an ego stroke sometimes, I'll admit).

The number of visitors I get depends on if I have a new entry, but it's fairly steady. Early last week, there was a tremendous surge in visitors, but that was easily attributable to Tertia's list of Bloggity Goodness ("hi" to any of you who stuck around!). But two days ago, I experienced another huge surge in visitors, and I can't figure out why. I'm scratching my head (actually, I'm scratching my scarf, which is making it shimmy on my head, which is kind of annoying). Maybe it's not a big mystery at all, maybe it's just because I did two separate posts that day, so you all came to visit me twice!

Whatever the reason, it's nice to feel the love. Thank you.

*Update: Persephone to the rescue! I was pretty darn sure it had something to do with her, but I couldn't figure it out. She reminded me of my influence on her stylin' wardrobe. Thanks for following the lovelink.

5 Comments:

At 20/5/06 12:03 a.m., Blogger persephone said...

Er, could it be my citing of you as a fashion maven? :D

Just doing my part, because I suspect the blogging masses do NOT know what they're missing. Come for the fashion, stay for everything else.

Have a great shabbos...

 
At 20/5/06 1:44 a.m., Blogger x said...

I like looking at the google hits, sometimes they make me laugh but sometimes they are kinda sad (no, I don't know if it's implantation bleeding!). I missed the double post day though - love your prayer. I hope the fleas are munching my nieghbour as I type this.

 
At 22/5/06 4:31 a.m., Blogger projgen said...

AHA! I knew it! 'seph, I knew you had mentioned me, but when I went looking and re-read the lovely post mentioning me and others, I thought that was the post I was thinking of, and stopped looking. Thanks for the reminder ;)

 
At 22/5/06 8:07 p.m., Blogger Pam said...

Just delurking to say I found your blog a little while ago but finally had time this weekend to sit down and read it from the beginning. As a non-practising Reform Jew I've found it very interesting and enlightening to see how an Orthodox couple deals with infertility. Thank you.

 
At 23/5/06 12:33 a.m., Blogger projgen said...

Welcome Pam! I hope some of my information can be helpful to you in your journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home